Very bad at bargaining while shopping? Don’t worry we are here to help you out because being an Indian means bargaining karni zaroori hai.
- Don’t show the shopkeeper that you are very much interested in their product and you are ready to pay any price to buy it. Control your excitement and ask the shopkeeper about the price.
- After knowing the price let him know you can’t buy it as it is too expensive and out of your budget. Tell him the last price you will pay for it and if he doesn’t agree in the first go show him it doesn’t matter and you’ll not buy it.
- Try to buy all the products you want from a single shop. The more the number of items you buy the more chances of a good discount.
- Find a fixed price shop. They have the price fixed for every product and the quality of the product is also good.
- Visit more and more shops. In this way you may find the product at the best price.
- Check the price and product online but shop
from the real market. In this way you’ll have the idea about the product and it’s price so that the shopkeeper can’t fool you.
- And the best option is to buy from WHEREISTOBUY. You will get all the products at the best price possible.
I hope after going through this you will find your favorite items at the best and lowest price possible. Visit WHEREISTOBUY website for the best deals.